How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Important Dates:
Important Dates:
Opening date for online application & payment of fee
|
14-09-2016
|
Closing date for online application & payment of fee
|
30-09-2016
|
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I
|
After 10-10-2016
|
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I
|
17-10-2016 to 22-10-2016
|
Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant
|
After 17-10-2016
|
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant
|
24-10-2016 to 29-10-2016
|
Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary
|
October 2016 (Officer Scale- I) & November 2016 (Office Assistant)
|
Online Examination – Preliminary
|
05-11-2016 & 06-11-2016 (Officer Scale- I), 12-11-2016 to 19-11-2016 ( Office Asst)
|
Result of Online exam – Preliminary
|
November 2016 (Officer Scale-I) & December 2016 (Office Assistant)
|
Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main
|
November 2016 (Officer Scale-I) & December 2016 (Office Assistant)
|
Online Examination – Main
|
11-12-2016 (Officers (I, II & III)) &18-12-2016 (Office Assistant)
|
Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|
December 2016
|
Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|
December 2016
|
Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|
January 2017
|
Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants)
|
February 2017
|
For more details, please visit: http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/
uploads/Detailed_Advt_for_Recruitment_of_CWE_RRBs_V.pdf


No comments:
Post a Comment